Job Vacancy: Deputy Clerk/Treasurer
The Village of Canastota has an immediate opening for a full-time Deputy Clerk/Treasurer. The successful candidate will assist the Clerk/Treasurer in the performance of clerical and accounting tasks for the Village.
- Minimum of two years of post-secondary education, with preference for related municipal bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Proficiency with PCs, including Windows, Microsoft Applications and accounting software applications.
- Customer service/relations experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Notary Public preferred but not required.
The position offers a salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, holidays, health insurance, and participation in the state retirement system.
For immediate consideration email a resume, cover letter, and professional references to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
The Village of Canastota is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Publication Date: 4/13/22
Village of Canastota
205 S. Peterboro Street
Canastota, NY 13032